Quantcast is hiring Software Engineers (Front-End) to join the Product Engineering team in our San Francisco office.
As the real-time pulse of the Internet, Quantcast uses machine learning to drive human learning. We’ve built one of the largest computing infrastructures in the world, collecting a constant stream of data from over 100 billion events a day, across 100+ million directly-measured destinations. In addition to this global network, Quantcast has engineered world-class map-reduce and real-time processing clusters at a substantial scale, processing an average of 30+ PB of data every single day for various machine learning and data mining applications.
As a Front-End Software Engineer in our Ads Manager team, you will help us navigate the digital advertising space and build the next generation marketing platform for the open internet. You will maximize Quantcast’s outstanding position as a trusted partner of publishers to help marketers reach their audiences with ease and confidence. You will engage with our customers, using your experience to create a flawless product experience.
You will also be part of a nurturing environment in which we help each other grow and learn. You will get to participate in front-end guild meetings to continuously improve how we build extraordinary products. You will be trusted to undertake major initiatives that have a substantial impact on our customers.
We hope that you will bring your passion, and together we can disrupt the digital advertising industry!
- Design, implement, and own well-defined product features that build value for customers.
- Work with senior engineers to execute major initiatives and projects.
- Work with product managers and designers to understand and clarify requirements for products and user interfaces.
- Contribute ideas to to team activities such as daily standups, planning and retrospective meetings
- Participate in team-wide on-call rotations.
- Share knowledge and best practices within the team and the broader engineering organization.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, related field, or equivalent experience.
- 2+ years commercial experience in front-end development
- Strong understanding of various web technologies and MVC frameworks.
- Experience with developing consumer-facing web applications using React, Redux, and Typescript.
- Passion for embracing new technologies and building world-class products.
- Experience with GraphQL and microservice service architecture is a plus.
Quantcast is an audience intelligence and measurement company headquartered in San Francisco. Combining machine learning, a privacy-by-design approach, and live data drawn from more than 100 million online destinations, Quantcast provides software, information and advertising services for marketers, publishers and advertising agencies worldwide. Founded in 2006, Quantcast has employees in 20 offices across 10 countries.
We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse environment where everyone can be their authentic self. We work to ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.