Flexible Location: Remote within the USA, EU, UK & Canada
Why Join Us?
- Getting in at this stage means that you get to actually help further mold the company culture and engineering vision
- Chance to build something revolutionary – The market is ripe for disruption and there’s no doubt that whoever cracks the puzzle will win the market. This is also a rare opportunity for you to build a large-scale platform that millions of people are positively impacted by (instead of, say, boring old enterprise software that few people touch!)
- Quality of the Team – Truly high-performing teams are hard to come by; joining our team gives you an opportunity to collaborate with, learn from, and grow together with like-minded, successful tech veterans who have a track record of building great products
What does a great Full Stack Engineer do?
- Maintain a large REACT based Frontend / UI system
- Maintain and enhance large scale API system
- Code REST interfaces to support various internal/external requests
- Code Python and Node.js based microservices
- Code Unit / Integration tests to allow for embedding in Continuous integration service
- Drive feature engineering and experimentation to improve the performance of our various algorithms
- Develop integrated solutions to resolve highly complex technical and business issues with minimal guidance
- Evaluate the technical tradeoffs of every decision
- 2+ years of experience with product development and architecture of consumer software and applications
- Good knowledge of the following technologies:
- Redshift / Postgres / SQL / Sequelize
- Shell scripting
- AWS environments
- Intellectual curiosity and a desire to learn and experiment with new technologies and programming concepts
- Strong understanding of front-end component architectural patterns; end state management with tools like NGRX/Redux
- Strong understanding of development patterns and SOLID / DRY principles
- Strong understanding of asynchronous and reactive programming (Async/Await pattern, Reactive Extensions, RxJs, etc)
- Familiarity with source control, build processes, and continuous delivery. Familiarity with Git, Git Flow is a plus.
- Experience with integrating with third party applications and APIs
- Ability to demonstrate expertise when discussing technical issues and solving complex problems
- Attention to detail, thoroughness and an urgency to consistently set and meet deadlines
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in related area (Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering) or an equivalent combination of education and experience is a plus
Radancy is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes all qualified applicants regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We actively work to create an inclusive environment where all of our employees can thrive.