Rational is growing, and we need amazing talent to join our team. If you have an entrepreneurial attitude with a deep spirit of service and killer subject expertise, we want to talk to you. We are always looking for the next great consultant to raise the bar and push Rational to be better than we were yesterday. Staying hungry, curious, and looking forward to what’s next is part of our DNA.
We are currently seeking a Back-End Developer to join our team in Redmond, WA. Our team envisions a cloud-empowered world of endless possibilities. A world where passionate innovators come to collaborate and empower. This team is reinventing the way we all work, play, learn and do business.
Bring your vision to their mission!
What you will do:
- Use sound engineering practices, tools, and standards
- Work in a highly collaborative environment
- Be part of a fun team with diverse interests and backgrounds in a supportive environment
- Be exposed to a broad range of problems and technologies as we are rapidly evolving our service architecture to leverage Microsoft’s cloud services assets like Azure.
- Work in an agile start-up like environment-we expect each team member to think out of the box to contribute and collaborate towards the mission of the team in a feature-crew setting
- Have exciting opportunities to work on cutting edge technologies across a variety of platforms to build the next generation application experiences for Microsoft and revolutionize the way businesses operate.
What you will bring:
- At least five years of professional experience working with Microsoft development technologies like .NET and C#
- Strong understanding of full .NET framework
- Professional experience working with Azure applications and services required
- Experience monitoring sites using Azure Application Insights, and/or deploying sites to Azure Application Services
- Strong coding, debugging and problem-solving skills
- Experience building and operating a large scale service
- Experience using GitHub as version control
- Ability to facilitate peer code reviews
- Experience in incident management is highly preferred
Who you are:
- Optimist. You see and focus on the opportunity, not the hurdles.
- Well-rounded Professional. You have amazing communication and organizational skills along with high EQ.
- Self-sufficient. You get stuff done, you are able to work with little direct supervision but know when to ask for help.
- Collaborative to the Core. Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment, as a leader and member.
- Data Lover. You know your numbers and value the metrics behind the consumer story.
Rational is a results-oriented consultancy designing premium customer experiences. Each of our business practices are deeply rooted in delivering client success. We see ourselves as partners to our clients, and we invest in each of their business goals, ensuring that our work helps deliver on these goals. Client success is our ultimate metric, and what drives our mindset, skillset, and company culture.
Incredible people are our non-negotiable. Our experienced team of consultants spans the globe. We love what we do, and who we do it with – let’s begin our next chapter together.
Rational wants to make sure that all candidates have an equal opportunity to be considered for employment. Please let us know if you need any reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process.