ReadyTal is seeking talented and remote Senior DevOps Engineers to be hired by our network of US-based companies.
• Highly self-motivated, results-oriented team player, and a great leader
• Personal/professional integrity and commitment to excellence
• BS degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent work experience
• Fluent spoken and written English
• Strong attention to detail
• 5+ years working as a DevOps engineer
• Ability to write professional code in at least one of the following languages: Ruby, Go, or Python
• Ability to build and deploy Docker container images into Kubernetes
• A strong familiarity with popular cloud providers (AWS, Azure, GCP)
• Understanding of modern team software development and testing tools and practices, including CI/CD and GitOps approaches (CircleCI, Jenkins)
• Experience with tools such as Terraform and Vault
• A deep understanding of software processes, lifecycle methodology, configuration management, and release management.
• Experience in Ruby/Ruby on Rails is preferable