Revefi is building a category defining, world class data observability solution to solve data reliability and quality problems enabling its users to have full trust in their data. The cloud based and enterprise focused solution uses advanced AI/ML algorithms and analytics to deliver unrivaled innovation to a nascent technology arena.
A Seattle based startup, Revefi was founded by two veteran entrepreneurs, Sanjay Agrawal and Shashank Gupta who previously cofounded Thoughtspot, a unicorn and pioneer in search based business analytics currently valued at $4.2B!
Revefi is super well funded and backed by a legendary VC powerhouse having just closed a HUGE seed round – amongst the top 0.5% of seeds ever!
Are you up for the challenge of building an amazing product and team from scratch and taking your career to the next level? If building an exceptional distributed, remote first team excites you, if building an awesome enterprise product tech stack that handles the test of time to be by millions of users challenges you, then you are at the right place!
This is a unique, zero to one opportunity. As part of the founding team, you will be building a groundbreaking enterprise product plus you will play a key role in building the company itself and creating the culture that defines Revefi.
At Revefi, we are committed to building a delightful product experience; customer interaction is a key part of Revefi. You will be leading the frontend architecture and design for a high quality enterprise grade product using the latest web application technologies, tooling and frameworks. In doing so, you will be laying the foundation for the future team members to build upon, churning code with high velocity and quick iteration. In addition to design and implementation, you will lead the building of the Frontend engineering team for the company.
- Define the frontend architecture and lead its implementation
- Collaborate closely with the product/UX design and backend engineering teams in the evolution of the Revefi product
- Set up the right foundation for the frontend using frontend frameworks and reusable components
- Help establish the culture around how we design, build, test, and ship our product
- Define the organizational needs and hire and lead the frontend engineering team
- Conduct design and code reviews to ensure scalability, performance and alignment with standards and best practices
- 7+ years of experience in frontend software development
- 3+ years leading engineering teams to build and deliver frontend solutions
- Strong experience in architecting and implementing modern, large scale, web applications.
- Expertise in modern web frontend frameworks (e.g. React, Angular)
- Excellent UX/UI implementation skills leveraging internal and 3rd party component libraries
- The ability to work in a continuous integration and delivery pipeline, and experience with modern front-end testing solutions
- A strong collaborator who works closely with design and product to understand user needs, “right-size” scope, and iteratively refine the product
- An eye for visual detail and inspired to build a polished consumer experience for enterprise users
- Bachelor’s degree or above, majoring in computer-related fields or equivalent experience
- You want to work in a rapidly changing, high-growth startup environmen
Nice to Have
- Experience working on an Enterprise B2B SAAS product
- Experience in the data space – such as compute engines / ETL / data pipelines etc.
- Experience with mobile app development and release management frameworks
Why join our team
- Very competitive compensation, stock options
- Generous benefits package including medical coverage, 100% paid by the company, cell and internet reimbursements
- Visa Sponsorship (H1B, others)