Want to live and work in Japan? We are looking for full-stack software engineers from around the world who have a strong motivation to come to Japan. From VISA support and guidance, to help adjusting to the unique Japanese culture, we have specialised in helping the world’s talent move to Japan by the 100s for over 5 years. We’d love to help you too!
Detailed responsibilities will vary from product to product, team to team; however, in general we are looking for experienced software engineers to get involved in Agile development following modern engineering principles. Japanese language ability is usually not necessary, because you would be working in diverse teams who work in English.
Teams & Projects:
- Computer vision XaaS, working on AR and cloud technologies
- Blockchain solution to power smart contracts, payments, logistics and more
- Marketing and AdTech solutions powered by data science
- Smart city, automated space mapping, and self-driving cars
- Plus, many more.
- At least 2 years of professional experience in software engineering
- Strong grasp of web engineering principles (e.g. APIs, messaging, datastores, etc)
- Modern programming language fluency (we have products in Java, Python, Go, Rust, C++, Typescript, Kotlin, etc)
- Experience with source control, versioning, CI, and working in a modern engineering team
- Experience with containerization, orchestration, service mesh, cloud computing and so on (nice to have)
- Good communication skills in English (Japanese nice to have but not necessary)
Other Important Points:
- Flexitime, work-from-home and other working styles available (note: remote work from outside Japan not allowed)
- Salary ranges from 4M to 18M depending on seniority
- VISA support, health insurance, employment insurance, pension, and other benefits provided
We only work with teams and projects that we know treat people well from years of track record. I hope you are now curious about working in tech in Japan! If so, please feel free to reach our manager Daniel Bamford by Linkedin or email to email@example.com and he will help talk you through all the details and next steps. You may also click on the Apply button, and apply to one of the vacancies on our website. Then we would follow up with you to talk about all of the different options. We hope to help you soon, and then welcome you to Japan!