What is the opportunity?
RBC Investor and Treasury Services (I&TS) has developed a multi-year business transformation strategy, Advanced Client Engagement (ACE), that focuses on aligning our clients’ requirements with system enhancements designed to improve their overall experience, enhance operational efficiency and reduce risk.
You will be a Developer on a highly skilled Agile team and work in a collaborative environment where you will have continuous learning opportunities and challenging work.
We are using continuous integration, cloud based solution and leading edge architecture to quickly deliver a next-generation portal for our clients.
Work in a dynamic, collaborative, transparent, non-hierarchal and ego-free culture where your talent is valued over your role title.
What you will do?
- Employ agile development practices including test and deployment automation as well as Continuous Integration using
- Jenkins to improve overall execution speed and product quality.
- Be a technology advocate and share expertise with other team members.
- Be a key partner to the business and the rest of the team throughout the delivery cycle.
- Think through challenging and interesting problems and solve them with your team.
What do you need to succeed?
- An Agile mindset and team player
- Familiarity with following technologies and proven expertise in at least one of them:
- Spring Suite, Maven, jUnit, REST API.
- Client side rendering framework, NPM, CSS preprocessor, jQuery.
- Proficient experience using CI and automated testing tools such as Jenkins, Selenium.
Nice to have:
- Expertise in AngularJS.
- Experience working in scrum.
- Hands on experience with PaaS solution such as Bluemix.
What’s in it for you?
- Leaders who support your development through training and study groups.
- Be a key enabler of RBC agile and technology transformation.
- Ability to make a difference and lasting impact by working on a cutting edge product.
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team.
About Royal Bank of Canada- Investor & Treasury Services
RBC Investor & Treasury Services has fundamentally transformed its approach to technology development design in order to deliver solutions that rapidly respond to the needs of our clients.
We’re revolutionizing the way the world lives, works, and banks. That’s why we’re looking for technology talent — brilliant, entrepreneurial, original, and extraordinary people. Find your next career and make your mark with a winning team.