Senior Full Stack Developer (d/f/m) for our Team in Berlin
Start Date: April 01, 2021
We started Sablono with a bold vision in mind: making complex construction processes as predictable as tracking a parcel online. And guess what? We made it! Today, our web-based Construction Execution Platform supports international construction companies and their landmark projects on five different continents.
Our state-of the-art solution consists of:
- Multiple client applications utilising different frameworks like Angular, AngularJs, NativeScript, React
- A RESTful API build with ExpressJs following DDD concepts
- Serverless functions for supportive tasks
- A scalable SAP HANA database
- Running on AWS
- We are continuously updating the product in two-week sprint cycles according to SCRUM.
Your role on the team
We are looking for a Senior Full Stack Developer to support our core product development team. In this position, you will:
- Design and craft web applications to contribute to our ongoing effort of providing a great UI/UX to our clients.
- Maintain, extend and tweak our core platform API using ExpressJs.
- Help us getting the most out of our infrastructure and systems in terms of CI/CD as well as deployment stacks on AWS.
- Develop efficient SQL and SQLScript statements in HANA.
- Craft code that meets our internal standards for style, maintainability, and best practices. Maintain and advocate for these standards through code review.
- Collaborate actively with the SCRUM team to maintain a high bar for quality in a fast-paced, iterative environment.
- Advocating for improvements to product quality, security, and performance.
Your expertise should include:
- Professional experience with AngularJs, Angular and/or React
- Professional experience with ExpressJs
- Professional experience with CSS
- Experience in test automation and CI/CD
- Proficiency in the English language, both written and verbal, sufficient for success in a remote work environment
- Effective communication skills
- Positive and solution-oriented mindset
- Ability to thrive in a remote team
What we have to offer
We are an international team that’s passionate about design, complexity, processes and collaboration. You will have the possibility to grow quickly here, take on responsibility and have a significant impact on our company and products from day one on. You will also get to enjoy:
- Working for a company developing complex B-to-B solutions
- A steep and steady learning curve
- Offices in Berlin
- Flexible work from home policy
- Start-up atmosphere & a family-friendly culture
- Exciting & fun team events
- Free drinks
- Competitive salary
Let’s build something great together!