Canada, Mallorca, Mauritius or Balcony? Where would you like to work from? Are you a night owl or a really early bird? No problem, Searchtalent offers you the perfect framework for effortlessly balancing your job and everyday life through remote work and flexible working hours and adapting your working day to your organic rhythm. Self-determined work is your thing? Then read on!
For our colorful and crazy team we are looking for a: Senior Fullstack Developer (m/f/x)
We always question our own internal processes and try to digitilize as much as we can. Your task would be to provide smooth and elegant solutions for our own need and new ideas. Since we want to be disruptive on the HR market this means that you will be upfront to be totally creative when it comes to different tasks like dashboards for our applicants and clients or automizing searching tools for our Recruitment team, etc.
- You are developing frontends & backends with state-of-the-art interface technologies
- Quality assurance through testing and documentation
- You act as an interface between the Recruitment Team and the entire agile development team
- Backend: Python
- DevOps: AWS ElasticBeanstalk, Docker, Jenkins
You bring that:
- You have completed an apprenticeship or study in the field of IT or similar.
- At least 2 to 3 years of practical experience as a Fullstack Developer
- Know-how in SQL Data bases, ideally Postgres & automized testing
- Experience in CI, Docker & AWS (would be a plus)
- Experience in agile development teams advantageous (we work according to SCRUM)
- Very good knowledge of English
If you’re thinking “YES” right now, then check out now if we offer you the work culture you’re looking for!
Digital, innovative and full of power – that’s us at Searchtalent! Searchtalent was founded in 2018 by our CEO Benjamin Visser. We are now 30 employees: in the areas of recruiting, business development, sales, marketing, social media and IT. What makes us tick? We are determined, colorful and strikingly humorous.
I’m sure you’re already on fire, but let’s play another round of benefits bingo….
- A company that lives a start-up atmosphere and at the same time offers the security of an owner-managed, profitable & established company
- Office with a view of the TV tower
- Maximum flexibility (home office, remote work, flexible working hours).
- 30 days vacation + 24.12. and 31.12. off
- Work-Life-Balance (Family Friendly – work when your child is sleeping)
- Individual benefits package through our sister emplu GmbH
- Individual training and development opportunities
- 4 week onboarding plan with buddy by your side
- Dog allowed and welcome at the workplace
- Drinks and snacks are always available and 1x / week is cooked for us (all organic)
- Regular team events and company updates
- Active breaks with darts, table tennis and game console
- Welcome package + equipment for home office (laptop/screen etc)
Convinced? Then call once loud BINGO and apply under indication of your possible starting date and your salary requirement! We are looking forward to meeting you!