As a senior Java backend engineer, you will work together with a great team of professionals building a new product from scratch using microservices and an up to date technology stack. Your ideas will really make a difference now as you will be part of the initial team that decides the technical setup of the new product.
You have the flexibility to choose a full remote working setup, without the need to relocate to Timisoara! #LI-Remote
WE ARE USING
- Our backend will be Java (Spring / Hibernate / Core Java);
- Microservices Architecture;
- K8s, Docker and AWS services as our main cloud solution;
- We speak Git, Jenkins and Selenium;
SOME OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL BE
- You will be a hands-on engineer who can teach best practices within your team ensuring technical excellence;
- Support the tech lead and help drive the technical vision and strategy in collaboration with the team, turning it into reality;
- Develop new features and from scratch, following a structured approach and thinking about decoupling, extensibility and long-term considerations;
- You will focus on application security, scalability and performance;
- Review code and ensure it is efficient, well-tested, documented and runs smoothly;
- You will be focused on continuously improving our engineering processes and practices, focusing on quality and deliverables.
- TDD, clean code, code review, pair programming are best practices you value;
- You’ve worked extensively with Java (5+ years), design patterns, various frameworks, asynchronous message queues and have experience with microservices architecture;
- You have experience in developing and scaling a microservice oriented system (high availability and security);
- Ideally, you have built applications hosted on popular cloud platforms (AWS, Azure);
- You have a strong technical background coding in Java 8 and above;
- Unit Testing and Mocking frameworks are something you are really passionate about;
- Experience working with SQL databases, query optimization and transactions;
- You are experienced at mentoring more junior engineers;
- Have a passion for building high quality into every software development activity;
- You are a practitioner of agile development with a track record of learning from your actions to make positive adjustments.
- Attractive salary package;
- Meal tickets;
- Private medical insurance (Business package);
- Full access to gyms/fitness centers across the country (7card);
- Extra vacation days based on seniority in the company (we start from 23);
- Loyalty bonuses based on seniority in the company;
- Professional growth opportunities such as trainings, online courses, conferences;
- Birthdays celebration with birthday cakes and gift vouchers;
- The flexibility of choosing a full remote work setup. Relocation is not mandatory!
Lots and lots of other benefits that we will resume once the pandemic ends, such as:
- Rivers of coffee, tea, and soft drinks;
- Daily health in a basket full of fruits and breakfast snacks;
- Memorable team buildings;
- Social gatherings and events, workshops, hackathons and company retreats;
- Access to relaxation rooms with Xbox, ping pong, board games and more;
- Daily on-site massage in our offices.
The pandemic has brought about long-lasting changes. While we will always have physical offices for our colleagues to meet, collaborate and have a cup of coffee together, for those of us who are out of reach we will interact and have fun at online team buildings, trivia nights, Happy Friday’s over Slack and more.
At 123FormBuilder we believe in the power of gathering and managing data in the most efficient ways, with the aim of improving business processes and helping companies work smarter. We have developed a powerful online form builder that allows users to do just that, as easy as 1-2-3. Since 2008 we have been enthusiastically delivering customer-centric technology solutions and today we have over 2 million users spread across 180+ countries.
We’re always looking for talented SW developers to join our ever-growing, cross-functional, Agile teams and help drive innovation to the heart of our products. From problem-solving to new concept ideas you will have the genuine opportunity to unleash your full potential and creativity on a variety of 123FormBuilder projects. Join us and let’s start building great products together!https://apply.workable.com/123formbuilder/j/64EA502CED/