We are looking for a tech-savvy individual with good human skills, that is passionate about video content as much as about data and business inelegance to help our users with their ongoing questions and day-to-day communications, improve our funnel optimization, build and update our support portal, and in general be the go to person with any question anyone might have about the product.
· Must have deep knowledge of modern browsers’ DOM, HTML5, CSS3
· 5+ years of server-side and front-end development experience
· Experience with node.js, MongoDB, Linux-based deployments
· Experience is developing modular/micro-services and RESTfull APIs
· A self-starter and quick learner that can work independently in a start-up environment
· Experience with Ember.js / Angular.js — a plus
· A self-starter and quick learner that can work in a start-up environment
*The position applies both to men and women
CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more info: www.showbox.com
Showbox is the world’s first highly automated cloud-based video creation platform: a web-interface that allows novice and pro creators, along with businesses and brands, to create high-end videos to match their needs in minutes. The company is a Start-Up and our offices are located in Tel-Aviv.