Full-Stack Web Developer (Paris, France)
Since 2008, SightCall has been improving the communication of enterprises like never before. Harnessing the transformational power of AI, our visual assistance platform blends the physical and digital worlds to create a collaborative environment that empowers our customers to meet challenging tasks with confidence and new insight. SightCall is a proven solution for businesses seeking to delight customers and improve field service efficiencies in a connected, mobile-first world.
Working for SightCall means discovering what our employees already know: SightCall is an exciting place to be. Our company is at the forefront of visual assistance technology and we are digitally transforming the workforce on a global scale. A career at SightCall means your everyday work will make a lasting impact on the way customer service and field service are handled around the world.
This is a fully remote position, and we are lucky to have teams all over the world. We are used to working with digital tools in order to be successful as a team.
What you’ll be doing:
SightCall is seeking a Full-Stack Web Developer in charge of developing new features on the core product, fixing reporting issues and help the team by choosing relevant strategies regarding future challenges. You will be based in Paris France.
As part of the Core Development team you will be responsible for
· Adding new features to the existing product
· Maintaining the stack up to date and fixing reported issues
· Helping the team by choosing relevant strategies and technologies regarding existing and future challenges
· Helping the team putting in place and keeping up with the best practices in Software Development
What you’ll bring to the table:
· Strong analytical skills and considered a creative problem solver.
· Ability to work in a dynamic and changing environment.
· Ability to work collaboratively with your team members and other departments.
· Ability to work autonomously or with a team.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Strong attention to detail and time management skills.
Comfortable working with people from different cultural backgrounds.
· The ability to speak multiple languages is not mandatory but can be helpful.
The Stack you will be working with:
· RoR APIs for the backend components
· EmberJS Application for the frontend components
· MariaDB, Elasticsearch and Redis for storing data
· Gitlab for Versioning Control and Continuous Integration
· Docker for local development
· JIRA for Spring organization
What we’re offering:
We’re looking to hire team members invested in creating a career. Whether you are looking to launch a new career in sales or grow an existing one, SightCall is dedicated to helping you become a successful representative! Here is what we’re offering:
· Remote work – hybrid
· Laptop provided
· Competitive base pay