Technical Support Engineer – (Frankfurt)
SightCall is the leading global cloud platform transforming industries with live video. In a connected mobile-first world, businesses leveraging SightCall can see what their customers see and guide them remotely in real-time. Our solution provides a complete set of APIs, SDKs, and out-of-the-box apps that enhance enterprise processes for organizations such as Airbus, Allianz, BOSCH, Toyota, and Polaris. As a global business, SightCall’s offices span across San Francisco (HQ), New York, Paris, Singapore, Frankfurt, and London. Although we are a growing company, we continue to cherish the start-up culture with a hands-on approach ensuring our customers come first!
The position is based in Frankfurt in priority, but Paris and London are possible
What you’ll be doing:
Globally distributed, Technical Support Engineers are integrated in our Support team, providing technical support to our international customers. They have a deep technical understanding of the SightCall platform and work closely with customers, Customer Success team, product team, development team and Sales Team. They are key to our customer’s success.
As a SightCall Support Engineer you will:
· Provide Level 1-2 support to a large variety of customers with different configurations
· Take ownership of customer issues reported and see problems through to resolution or Escalate to the relevant teams.
· Research, diagnose, troubleshoot, and identify solutions to resolve issues raised through our ticketing system (Zendesk)
· Understand SightCall’s SLA obligations to its customers and ensure adherence.
· Create and update internal and external documentation based on customer interactions.
· Follow and help improve our procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams
· Interact with product and development teams to ensure a good understanding of the ongoing developments and match with customer’s expectations.
· Continually research and learn the current and future best practices of using SightCall
· Perform product testing as required, to make sure that we are delivering the best experience to our customers.
What you bring to the table:
· 3-5 years of relevant experience (Technical Support, Technical Account Manager, Developer, etc.)
· Preferably a CS Degree
· General IT skills on various operating systems: PC, Mac, iOS, Android
· A natural troubleshooter, autonomous, able to assemble and use different tools, able to manage and prioritize effectively, willing to dig deep to find the answers to tricky problems.
· Understanding of APIs, Databases and Network infrastructure
· Basic understanding of the architectural principals of web-based platforms including SaaS, multi-tenancy, multi-tiered infrastructure and application servers.
· Programming skills (JS, Python) would be a plus
· Solid written and interpersonal communication skills.
· Ability to communicate and synthetize complex technical topics to customers and coworkers of varying technical skill levels.
· Enjoy working in a fast-paced, dynamic and innovative environment.
· Must be fluent in English and German. Any additional languages are welcome.
What we’re offering:
We’re looking to hire team members invested in creating a career. Whether you are looking to launch a new career in sales or grow an existing one, SightCall is dedicated to helping you become a successful representative! Here is what we’re offering:
· Remote work – hybrid
· Laptop provided
· Competitive base pay