Are you keen to deliver highly responsive and easy-to-use software solutions? Then this might be the right opportunity for you!
SimCorp provides first class IT solutions for worldwide leading investment management companies. More than 190 customers all over the world use the market leading front-to-back system, SimCorp Dimension®, to manage their assets. SimCorp’s Product Division is a full-scale agile organization following SAFe®. Around 500 team members are located in Denmark, Germany, Ukraine and UK.
As a Developer you will become part of one of our cross functional Scrum teams. The team is responsible for delivering functionality within the Alternatives Investment solution, one of the focus areas in SimCorp Dimension®. You will join a dynamic working culture based on empowerment and trust and where it is imperative to be a strong team player.
You will apply your talent to all stages of the development lifecycle, including creation and review of user stories, development, design, testing, coding, code reviews, writing unit tests, and support. You will be using multiple technologies, mostly C# and your responsibilities will also include:
- Developing new core functionality to support the business modules and continuous improvements to the existing code base
- Working with Product Management to refine new features
- Working as part of your Scrum team to reach the definition of done with each sprint
- Constantly learning and developing yourself, the team and our product
- A master’s degree/PhD in Computer Science, Engineering, Physics, Mathematics, Natural Sciences or similar or a background as a data scientist
- Programming experience, preferably in C# using .NET framework and object-orientated software design
- Curiosity to learn more programming languages, such as APL
- Ability to work with and develop complex architecture front and back end
- Understanding of the Lean-Agile practices, values and principles is a plus
- A high sense of quality, ability to work to deadlines, attention to detail, and taking ownership of delivering a sound solution
- Strong communication skills and fluency in English (spoken and written)
We treasure technology
At SimCorp we sincerely believe our employees are our greatest asset – and we treat them accordingly. As a SimCorp’er you can work with highly-skilled and supportive colleagues from more than 52 nationalities across 20+ international offices. You will experience an organization that welcomes people of all views and backgrounds, and provides countless ways to grow and develop. You will share our pursuit for innovation and knowledge, and your contributions will help shape the future of financial technology. What better place to build a rewarding career?
If you would like to know more about the job, you are welcome to contact Rita Jeziorowski on +49 6172 9240-39 . If you wish to apply, please submit your application via our online system. In your cover letter please state briefly why you are interested in the vacant position and why you feel you are qualified for the job (skills, experience).
Click on the link to get to the job ad and apply: Software Developer