Why to join?
Are you a senior but still keen to learn? Are you passionate about innovative solutions? If you got a growth mindset and love collaborating with excellent professionals using Angular, and Typescript you will love working with us.
People first: Sngular is a collaborative people-oriented company, we impact society through technology while we are developing our talent as a team. We embrace diverse perspectives and value unique human experiences. Our number one value is “People before results” and all decisions are taken together accordingly.
Continuous growth and training: During your time with us, you will be offered opportunities to learn new skills: the newest technologies, gain new certifications, become a Tech lead or Manager…leave your comfort zone the way YOU want it! Your career path and treatment will always be personalized, tell us what your goal is so we can reach it together. Our CTO also started as a Developer with us!
What we offer:
During your interview process, our team can fill you in on all the details of our industry-leading benefits and career development opportunities. A few highlights include:
- Start-up spirit with the infrastructure of a big organization (we are 1400 already)
- Full remote role. Work from anywhere in the US. We will only ask you to follow EST or CST time (* This job is not eligible to be performed in the states of NY, California or Colorado).
- Are you always learning? You will have unlimited Udemy access + training bonuses and benefits for you.
- Work/life balance with flexibility in your schedule: 23 days of Paid Time Off and guaranteed at least 10 days of holidays, plus a yearly wellbeing bucket
- You can feel safe: Healthcare, Dental care, Vision care, Saving accounts, and insurance on our cost.
- 401(k) – Match 50% up to 6%
- Baby bonding – 10 weeks paid maternity leave for birth mothers + 6 weeks paid parental leave for birth or adoption
What will you do:
Are ready to tackle some of technology’s greatest challenges? You will specialize in building responsive and elegant web applications that scale to millions of users. In details:
- Interface with other engineers to plan and organize the development of our client’s products.
- Influence how and what we build with demonstrated technical expertise.
- Promote top programming practices and standards
- Technology Stack: Angular, Openshift, Docker, NoSQL Database
To succeed in this role you need:
- In-depth knowledge of Angular, Docker, MongoDB, Cloud Platforms, and CI/CD tools
- Know how to design and develop micro-services architecture on Cloud.
- An Agile mindset with experience working in an Agile environment
Nice to have:
- Experience in the Finance sector
Does it sound interesting to you? Don’t hesitate to apply for our offer and we will reach out to you in order to provide you with further information!
* This job is not eligible to be performed in the states of NY, California or Colorado.