WHO we are looking for:
At Sngular we are looking for a Full Stack Engineer. An Angular Frontend Developer who also has some experience with Java backend technologies and microservices.
WHAT we’ll bring:
People first: Sngular is a collaborative people-oriented company, we impact society through technology while we are developing our talent as a team. We embrace diverse perspectives and value unique human experiences. Our number one value is “People before results” and all decisions are taken together accordingly.
Growth and training: During your time with us, you will be offered opportunities to learn new skills: the newest technologies, gain new certification, become a Tech lead or a Manager…leave your comfort zone the way YOU want it! Your career path and treatment will be always personalized, tell us what is your goal so we can reach it together. Our Global CTO also started as a Developer with us!
Continuous professional growth: Internal training, Annual training allowance, Free unlimited access to UDEMY; Bonus for Obtaining Certifications, Tech talks + Language training
Work-life balance: Respected schedule, Digital disconnection, PTO, Full remote…
Very fun virtual and face to face events
Great work environment with the best professional team
Stability and professional growth opportunities
WHAT you’ll be doing:
- Analyze new technologies and design prototypes for continuing improvements
- Develop solutions that account for scalability and optimize performance
- Construct excellent production-ready code in an agile environment
- Outline and enact back-end and front-end components and services
- Promote top programming practices and standards
- Knowledge of the planning, launching, and refactoring phases of code
WHAT you will need to succeed in this role:
- Experience with testing tools as a Mockito, Bamboo…
- Some experience in Java Development.
- Some experience working with Spring/Spring Boot, MongoDB, Apache Kafka and Jenkins is a plus
- An Agile mindset with experience working in an Agile environment.
- A natural curiosity for new frameworks and technologies.
- High personal code/development standards (peer testing, unit testing, etc).
*This job is not eligible to be performed in the states of New York, New Jersey, California or Colorado.