WHO we’re looking for
We are looking for both, Front end and Back end Software Developers to join our team in the USA.
WHAT your responsibilities will be
- Deliver expert level code for modern browsers.
- Analyze new technologies and existing systems to solve integration problems.
- Interface with other engineers to plan and organize the development of our client’s products.
- Develop solutions that account for scalability and optimize performance.
- Construct excellent production-ready code in an agile environment.
- Execute user research and requirements gathering for new and existing products.
- Manage the release life cycle and feature roadmap of our client’s products.
- Assure quality by doing thorough code reviews, and promoting top programming practices and standards.
- Influence how and what we build with demonstrated technical expertise.
WHAT requirements we’re looking for
As a FRONT END DEVELOPER:
- 8+ years of experience delivering user-facing software products.
- At least 5+ years developing with JS/ES6/Typescript
- Seasoned knowledge of front end frameworks such as Angular7+
- Prior experience integrating with backend APIs
- Significant understanding of user experience design principals and ability to contribute in design sessions.
- Knowledge of Progressive Web Applications (PWA)
- Understanding of Cloud platforms (AWS / Azure / Openshift / GCP) is a plus
As a BACK END DEVELOPER:
- A minimum of 6 years’ experience in Java Development with microservices run time architecture.
- Demonstrated experience working with Java 8, Spring/Spring Boot, MongoDB and Apache Kafka.
- Prior experience with REST APIs, CI/CD pipelines
- Design and develop microservices architecture on Cloud (Openshift and AWS mainly).
FOR BOTH PROFILES:
- Bachelor of Science degree in computer science, engineering, math or science discipline
- Have experience in the financial services industry
- Excellent leadership, communication and teamwork skills.
- Proactive, self-motivated and adapted to changes
- An Agile mindset with experience working in an Agile environment.
WHAT we’ll bring
During your interview process, our team can fill you in on all the details of our industry-leading benefits and career development opportunities. A few highlights include:
- Medical PPO & HDHP Plans
- Dental PPO Plan
- Vision Plan
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Health Savings Account
- Life & Accidental
- Death & Dismemberment
- Short-Term Disability
- Long-Term Disability
- Critical Illness Group
- Legal Plan
- 401(k) Pension plan
- 23 Paid Time Off and Holidays
- Udemy for Business
- Relocation package and visa support