You will pair with other engineers to develop products our customers and staff depend on end-to-end. Domain-Driven Design, Evolutionary Architecture, Test-Driven Development, Continuous Integration / Delivery and DevOps are in our DNA, and you’ll be helping us to execute, maintain and continuously improve our practices.
As part of an autonomous, cross-disciplinary product team, you’ll be empowered to solve problems together with other engineers, product managers and designers.
You’ll work with stakeholders regularly to build a shared understanding of technical trade-offs and direction.
Before your first day, we’ll expect you to have
- Created and maintained code that has been deployed to production
- Solid understanding of computer science topics such as security, networking, data structures & algorithms either through a computer science degree or equivalent experience
- Working knowledge of automated testing
- Experience building and iterating on common web architecture patterns such as REST
- Either experience with or desire to learn Test-Driven Development (TDD), .NET Core, Angular, Docker, Helm & Kubernetes
What you’ll be able to do here
- Collaborate with the product manager, designers and other engineers helping to shape our product in a lean & iterative fashion
- Pair for several months with engineers from Vmware Tanzu Labs
- Deploy to production regularly using Continuous Integration and automated deployments
- Receive help getting up to speed with all the different methodologies and technologies we’re using
- Together with other engineers, you’ll contribute to the technical direction of the product
If this sounds interesting to you but you feel unsure whether you’ll meet our expectations or if we’ll meet yours, please don’t hesitate to reach out.
We have multiple roles available based in Sydney and Brisbane.
Sound like an exciting opportunity? We think so too!