Location: Galway, Ireland
Job Title: Senior Software Developer, R&D
Stack: C#, .NET, SQL, Angular.
Being part of our growing R&D team involved in groundbreaking mobility focused research in the Mobile and IoT sectors, you will be provided with amazing opportunities to work on exciting projects that offer innovative mobile device solutions to our enterprise clients across the world. We hire smart people and give them the autonomy to do great work. We put the power to make decisions in the hands of the people closest to that decision.
What We’re Looking For
Our people are our most important for us. We are currently looking for an innovative Senior Software Developer with a strong understanding of advanced data structures, hashing mechanism, complexity of search and a high-level knowledge of many sorting algorithms.
What You’ll Do
- Develop innovative solutions to tackle big industry problems using C# and .NET.
- Write well designed, scalable, reliable, testable, and reusable code.
- Support the design, architecture, development, and maintenance of database support tools and applications.
- Detect, report, investigate, and fix product defects. Automation, including writing unit and integration test.
- Maintain high standards of quality for code, technical documentation, deliverables and collaborate on projects.
- Be active in the community by participating in meetups and conferences and participate in brainstorming and idea generation activities.
- Stay up-to-date with advanced technologies in order to be able to provide the best solutions for new projects.
- Have fun, with all of the above!
Experience You’ll Bring
- Expertise in Computer Science with an excellent understanding of math, algorithms, data structures, design patterns and software architecture, and the ability to understand the logic behind the relationships within programs themselves.
- Strong hands-on experience in software development & solution design preferably with product companies.
- A broad experience of architecture, infrastructure, software and computing systems with a proven track record of designing and developing solutions for end users on cross platform systems.
- Passion for modern technology and a proven track record of successfully making a positive impact as tech visionary.
- Excellent understanding of unit test principles, multi-layer architecture, SOA principles and best development practices.
- Eagerness to constantly learn and update your skills, and you like to share knowledge with others.
- Degree in Computer Science or other relevant education.
Discuss the role with our Talent Partners:
Irina – [email protected]
Irene – [email protected]
Or apply here!