Please apply if you have experience in any of the following areas: Java Software Development, Software Engineering, Software Quality Assurance, Leadership, Business Analysis. Resumes can be sent to: email@example.com.
The S&P Global Automotive data management team designs and develops solutions in Oracle and AWS environments, defines best practices, and provides guidance to other project teams on their solutions. The automotive data management team is a tight knit groups that tackles some of the most interesting challenges in the organization. The work is varied and the growth and learning opportunities are endless. We pride ourselves on being a highly collaborative team that makes the most of the unique skills each team members brings. The selected candidate can be based out of Monterrey or Mexico City, MX. A combined schedule of onsite and remoted work required. Candidate will need to travel to Monterrey at least once every quarter.
The Impact: We are working to scale out the development team to deliver new value to customers faster. Type of projects include backend database development, Tools to configure metadata driven system, Scaling into cloud environment, new delivery platforms, and expanding and scaling infrastructure.
What’s in it for you: We are a global company and a global team with a history of delivering high value product feeds which drives over 500M in revenue for the S&P Global Market Intelligence division. You will get hands on experience developing, deploying, and support the products. Being small agile teams, you will see the results of your development and feel the success of the business as you successfully deliver on projects. In addition you will get to work with a highly knowable and energetic team working to solve complex business problems in a fast, highly productive environment.
• Plan/manage tasks as per the release cycles.
• Design, Document and Develop solutions to support key business needs.
• Engineer components and common services based on standard corporate development models, languages and tools.
• Produce system design documents and contribute to technical walkthroughs.
• Collaborate effectively with technical and non-technical stakeholders.
• Support and maintain production environments
• Coach and mentor junior developers on the team accordingly.
What We’re Looking For:
• Bachelor’s/PG degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent.
• A minimum of 5+ years of strong experience in application development using Java or .net technologies
• Proficient with software development lifecycle (SDLC) methodologies like Agile, Scrum, Test-driven development.
• Strong command of essential technologies: T-SQL , SQL Server, Oracle, PL/SQL, VLDB, Java, WebLogic
• At least a Year of experience in React, micro-services pattern, cloud technologies and managed services preferably AWS, Big Data and Analytics, PostgreSql, NoSql databases, nifi, Airflow, Spark, and Hive
• Good experience with analyzing and developing solutions involving relational database technologies on SQL Server and/or Oracle Platforms
• Knowledge and experience in developing, tuning, and maintaining large dataset.
In addition to base compensation, this role is eligible for an annual incentive bonus/a sales commission plan.
This role is eligible to receive additional S&P Global benefits. For more information on the benefits we provide to our employees, visit https://www.spgbenefitessentials.com/newhires.
About Company Statement:
S&P Global delivers essential intelligence that powers decision making. We provide the world’s leading organizations with the right data, connected technologies and expertise they need to move ahead. As part of our team, you’ll help solve complex challenges that equip businesses, governments and individuals with the knowledge to adapt to a changing economic landscape.
S&P Global Mobility turns invaluable insights captured from automotive data to help our clients understand today’s market, reach more customers, and shape the future of automotive mobility.