SparkCognition looks to bring in the best talent in the world. To accommodate the hiring of our wildly talented teams. SparkCognition sponsors visa opportunities when appropriate.
Who are we and why this opportunity?
Drive change and create a footprint. SparkCognition invests in our employees and fosters
collaboration throughout the organization. Our employees have the ability to work globally
with award-winning artificial intelligence (AI) technology within multiple industries.
What are the benefits and perks at SparkCognition?
You and your loved ones will be supported with a competitive and comprehensive benefits package.
Below are some highlights – we’d love to connect and share more!
- Fast-paced evolving culture with the opportunity to drive new ideas and technology.
- Dynamic Work Environment – Remote and In-Office Options
- Stock Option Grants
- Generous Time Off Programs
- Medical Coverage, and Parental Leave Plans
- 401k with Employer Match
- Monthly Technology Allowance
- Large 2022 renovated office space centrally located near the Arboretum in Austin, TX- including fully stocked beverage and snack areas!
Join us in:
- Applying data mining techniques, doing statistical analysis, and building high-quality prediction systems.
- Selecting features, building, and optimizing classifiers using machine learning techniques
- Processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data used for analysis
- Creating automated anomaly detection systems and constant tracking of its performance
- Strong understanding of machine learning algorithms & principles (regression analysis, time series, probabilistic models, supervised classification, and unsupervised learning), and their application.
- Excellent programming skills in Python i
- Applied experience with Deep Learning algorithms such as Convolutional Neural Networks, Recurrent Neural Networks, and LSTM.
- Familiarity with Deep Learning frameworks such as TensorFlow and PyTorch, and strong experience in at least one of those.
- 2+ years of experience in AWS or Azure
It would be great if you had:
- MS or Ph.D. in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Statistics, or equivalent fields. Specialization in machine learning preferred.
- Experience in renewable energy or IoT time-series data
- Exposure to scalable machine learning model deployment and MLops