We are seeking a motivated, intelligent software design engineer to design and develop the next generation of employment screening services and products. Experiences in coding, analyzing and troubleshooting large-scale enterprise web systems are the skills that would make this a perfect fit.
Our engineering team promotes flexible culture and places a strong emphasis on utilizing individuals’ unique skills and talents.
- Assume technical leadership of critical application components
- Analyze business requirements and create technical designs
- Develop new batch and service based integrations
- Understand, modify and update existing integrations
- Coordinate with QA team to ensure high quality deliverables
- Coordinate with support team to diagnose and resolve problems
- BA/BS or Masters in Computer Science or related field – or equivalent experience – required.
- 4+ years of experience developing enterprise SaaS applications
- Fluency in one or more of: Java or PHP.
- Demonstrated experience with web services and application integration with external systems
- Familiarity with AWS product offerings and proper implementation.
- Experience with designing, building and implementing APIs using REST/SOAP, OAuth, XML and JSON
- SQL experience strongly desired, MySQL a plus
- Experience with an agile development process strongly desired
- Expertise in data structures, algorithms, and complexity analysis
- A strong sense of ownership, urgency, and drive
About Sterling Talent Solutions
Sterling Talent Solutions provides hiring peace of mind by delivering a simpler, smarter background screening and onboarding experience for employers worldwide. Our comprehensive suite of cloud-based background screening and onboarding solutions deliver accurate, reliable results and tools to maintain compliance throughout the hiring cycle.