Stevens Capital Management LP (“SCM”) is a registered investment adviser that manages a multi-billion dollar hedge fund that has been in business for 30+ years.
SCM specializes in the rigorous development and disciplined implementation of empirically based quantitative trading strategies. Our highly productive team works in a fast-paced collegial environment, utilizing extensive data sets, technology and the scientific method to devise and employ trading strategies throughout the world’s most liquid financial markets.
We’re looking for exceptional candidates for the following position:
– Develop new software and enhance existing systems in C++ on a linux platform.
– Create tools to process, store and analyze quote, order and financial data.
– Work closely with our quantitative research analysts, engineers and other groups to provide software solutions.
Requirements of the Candidate include:
– Undergraduate or graduate level degree in Computer Science or Mathematics.
– C++ programming experience in a Linux environment.
– Excellent academic record.
– Strong problem solving skills.
– Knowledge of shell scripts and other languages including Perl, Bash or CSH is a plus.
– Knowledge of relational databases including Sybase, SQL Server and Oracle is a plus.
To apply directly, please visit: https://grnh.se/b6c5fd111