Join our team and influence the future of mobility and payment!
We are looking for highly motivated team players to join our international team working on the development front in a top notch working environment.
You will be involved in the design and implementation of our state-of-the-art technical solutions: Build the digitalised future with backend solutions for electric car charging, parking payment, truck fueling, public transport, ski ticketing and more!
We are proud to say that TraviPay is the highest rated mobility app!
What you should be able to offer:
- University degree in Computer Science or an equivalent IT knowledge
- Work experience in Java programming language and its eco-system
- Practical knowledge in implementing and consuming REST APIs
- Drive for excellent technical solutions without going overboard
- Strong interest in agile development practices
The following skills are a “plus”:
- Experience with the Java stack of our existing systems (Dropwizard, Jersey, JPA (Hibernate), etc.)
- Knowledge of state-of-the-art technology and design, e.g. NoSQL databases, build systems
- DevOps experience deploying and operating Java microservices to a container-based environment on Linux
What we can offer YOU:
- A young and international company culture in a start-up work environment
- Strong team spirit and regular team building events
- Top notch development environment, e.g. IntelliJ IDEA, GitLab, Jenkins
- “Flex-time” employment
- Competitive salary and additional performance-based rewards
- Support for further education, training and professional development
About sunhill technologies GmbH
sunhill technologies develops digital payment services along the mobility chain. Its partners are leading German and European mobile providers and industry relevant manufacturers and providers in the ﬁelds of parking, e-mobility and ticketing. sunhill has been a subsidiary of Volkswagen Financial Services AG since 2015 and supports as a strategic partner the aims of VWFS AG in terms of new mobility services and digitalisation.