What you’ll be doing…
We’re looking for an experienced Software Engineer, who is comfortable with front end, both design and programming.
Before you apply for the position, ask yourself the following questions.
Do you love the idea of driving the overall user experience of one of the most disruptive business intelligence products in the industry?
Are you excited about having a delightful impact on customers every time we ship a product?
If your answer is yes on both of them, then go ahead because you’re exactly whom we need for Notifications team – the engineer, who shares our passion and belief in building the best product and customer experience.
Notifications team is building new ways for users to get notified in various clients, in-server and mobile. We provide our customers richer insights and help them see the facts that they will never be able to discover without us.
Who you are…
As a Software Engineer, you will play a key role in the delivery of our next generation notifications platform.
- At least BS degree in Computer Science
- 4+ years of experience in backend and/or frontend design and development
- Excellent problem solving and software design skills
- Knowledge of different quality improvement practices
- Advanced verbal and written communications skills