You should have a solid knowledge of the main technologies we work with and be eager to learn new things. As self-motivated, passionate developer you are a perfect fit for our independent and collaborative working culture.
- Real life experience with Groovy
- Experience with JVM application frameworks such as Spring Boot or Grails
- Solid relational database knowledge and experience with MySQL
- Passion for new technologies, and interest to learn new things such as the utilization of advanced messaging protocols (CoAP, AMQP, …) as well as SOA-Architectures
- Preferably experience with Spring and Hibernate
- Optionally experience with NoSQL, in particular Cassandra
- Experience with Git and the collaborative GitHub workflow is an advantage but not required
- Enthusiasm, flexibility and passion to build the internet of things with tado°
- English working proficiency (German is helpful but not required)
- Diverse and varied tasks within an international team
- Agile, innovative and open minded working atmosphere with great colleagues
- Steep learning curve on a personal and technical level
- Always fresh fruits, coffee flat rate and cereals to boost your energy
About tado GmbH
At tado° we believe that unnecessarily wasting energy should be a thing of the past. Therefore we strive to create solutions that optimize energy consumption at home without sacrificing comfort. Our international team of professionals from diverse backgrounds develops technologies that set new standards and challenge the status quo - every day.