Teads, The Global Media Platform, has an engineering team that brings together 200+ talented individuals in 3 main locations (Montpellier, Paris, and Bucharest). We are organized in agile and autonomous feature teams and share technical knowledge within several communities of practice.
To innovate, we promote diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Our organization gives the possibility to work remotely part of the time and more flexibility is open to discussion. We also offer relocation packages if you prefer to settle down in one of our engineering offices.
Join a team of passionate people who build quality and responsible advertising, at scale!
Our main Engineering matters
– Working on a very high traffic environment with low latency and high availability constraints
– Rich tech stack and system architecture to optimize for performance, scalability, resiliency and cost efficiency
– Fast changing environment where we continuously collaborate with Product teams and constantly adapt our Cloud infrastructure for new features and Products
– Management of large dataset with milliseconds order of magnitude access time to compute in near real time complex auction resolution algorithm
– Build efficient and easy to use web products used by thousands of users working for the world’s most premium publishers, advertisers and agencies
Our Infrastructure Team
Working on major cloud providers (namely AWS and GCP), we are a growing team intentionally composed of diverse skills sets (development obviously but also data store, software reliability, operational automation, etc.) which aims at delivering a first-class platform for our product development teams. We embrace Reliability Engineering, toil is our enemy while automation at scale is our main ally.
What will you do?
Part of a true and rich team, you’ll help us build and strengthen a true internal platform allowing features teams to work in autonomy (i.e. building, deploying, running and monitoring their services). You’ll love to contribute in improving the availability, scalability and efficiency of our products while not forgetting security or costs. Continuous improvement will be your motto, based on feedback and continuous discussion with our users. You’ll learn skills from your fellow engineers along the way and will have opportunities to teach us as well. Sounds good, huh?
What will you bring to the team?
Your skills and experience:
– BS in Software Engineering (or extensive experience equivalent to)
– Good programming abilities (we work mainly in Go)
– Strong commitment to quality designs, automation, and documentation
– Pride in ownership, initiative and collaboration
– Eager to learn, discover and become proficient in new tools and languages
– Effective communicator; you love to solve problems and are creative in your work
– You embrace change and are enthusiast to learn in order to bring projects to proper completion
– Past experience in building, industrializing and running large highly available, high scale and high traffic infrastructure in multiple regions
– Past experience in advertising technology or e-commerce
– Extended knowledge of software infrastructure bricks such as Kafka, Redis, Cassandra, Kubernetes, Docker, etc.
Why work at Teads?
Discover more about our culture and benefits on our Engineering website and Welcome To The Jungle page.
– Entrepreneurship, we value ownership, initiative, autonomy and pragmatism
– You will work in an organization where humility, respect, and trust are core values
– We embrace a “no blame no mercy” mindset
– You build it, you ship it, you run it
– Knowledge sharing across organizational boundaries through communities of practice (backend development, datastore, web development, data science, data engineering …)
– Get competitive benefits and in-house training
Teads operates a top, cloud-based, end-to-end technology platform that enables programmatic digital advertising across a global ecosystem of quality digital media. As an end-to-end solution, Teads’ modular platform allows partners to leverage buy-side, sell-side, creative, data and AI optimization technologies.
For advertisers and their agencies, Teads offers a single access point to buy the inventory of many of the world’s best publishers. Through exclusive global media partnerships, Teads enables advertisers and agencies to reach 1.9 billion unique monthly users* in brand safe, responsible advertising environments, while improving the effectiveness and efficiency of digital ad transactions.
Teads partners with the top marketers, agencies and publishers through a team of 1000+ people in 30 countries.
We’re committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, and represents employees across a variety of skill sets. We embrace contributions from all ages, sexes, races, ethnicities, religions, sexual orientations and gender identities.
*Global reach as of October 2021