Teads, The Global Media Platform, has an engineering team that brings together 200+ talented individuals in 3 main locations (Montpellier, Paris, and Bucharest). We are organized in agile and autonomous feature teams and share technical knowledge within several communities of practice.
To innovate, we promote diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Our organization gives the possibility to work remotely part of the time and more flexibility is open to discussion. We also offer relocation packages if you prefer to settle down in one of our engineering offices.
Join a team of passionate people who build quality and responsible advertising, at scale!
Our main Engineering matters
– Working on a very high traffic environment with low latency and high availability constraints
– Rich tech stack and system architecture to optimize for performance, scalability, resiliency and cost efficiency
– Fast changing environment where we continuously collaborate with Product teams and constantly adapt our Cloud infrastructure for new features and Products
– Management of large dataset with milliseconds order of magnitude access time to compute in near real time complex auction resolution algorithm
– Build efficient and easy to use web products used by thousands of users working for the world’s most premium publishers, advertisers and agencies
What will you do?
As a Senior Software Engineer, your missions will be to:
– Collaborate with a variety of teams to develop complex services
– Create, design develop test and monitor your code in production autonomously and reliably
– Work with the Engineering Manager to frame projects and be accountable for their execution
– Get a good understanding of the business to provide relevant solution to clients
– Be a work facilitator and help communication inside and outside Teads
– Stay up-to-date on new technologies and architectures, and share it with the team. Eventually you will propose ways to implement them into our current software engineering process
– Participate actively in the recruitment process
What will you bring to the team?
– Good programming abilities. Testing your development is a second nature to you, and you are very mindful about your application’s architecture, performance and maintainability and its’ overall quality
– Multiple shipped projects in Software Engineering
– Strong problem solving skills
– Working collaboratively with the team, be able to explain your decision and share your knowledge
Why work at Teads?
– Discover more about our culture and benefits on our Engineering website and Welcome To The Jungle page.
– Entrepreneurship, we value ownership, initiative, autonomy and pragmatism
– You will work in an organization where humility, respect, and trust are core values
– We embrace a “no blame no mercy” mindset
– You build it, you ship it, you run it
– Knowledge sharing across organizational boundaries through communities of practice (backend development, datastore, web development, data science, data engineering …)
– Get competitive benefits and in-house training
Teads operates a top, cloud-based, end-to-end technology platform that enables programmatic digital advertising across a global ecosystem of quality digital media. As an end-to-end solution, Teads’ modular platform allows partners to leverage buy-side, sell-side, creative, data and AI optimization technologies.
For advertisers and their agencies, Teads offers a single access point to buy the inventory of many of the world’s best publishers. Through exclusive global media partnerships, Teads enables advertisers and agencies to reach 1.9 billion unique monthly users* in brand safe, responsible advertising environments, while improving the effectiveness and efficiency of digital ad transactions.
Teads partners with the top marketers, agencies and publishers through a team of 1000+ people in 30 countries.
We’re committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, and represents employees across a variety of skill sets. We embrace contributions from all ages, sexes, races, ethnicities, religions, sexual orientations and gender identities.
*Global reach as of October 2021