Teamit is a technical recruitment agency connecting intermediate and senior IT professionals with quality companies in North America.
Our client is seeking a Senior Software Developer (cloud-native, APIs), a remote opportunity open to candidates in North America.
- You are a Senior Software Engineer; you likely have a degree in computer science or some exceptional experience that brought you to where you are today.
- You have 4+ years of successes and failures behind you. You leverage this experience to challenge status quo, champion best-practices, drive continuous improvement, collaborate without ego to solve problems, identify potential risks or collisions, communicate effectively with your teammates (developers, design, and product), and mentor and support junior developers.
- Develop and maintain new software products (SaaS, Cloud-native, API-first)
- Develop tests and test automation suites to validate product specifications
- Provide maintenance, support, and enhancements to existing systems and platforms
- Participate in all phases of the development lifecycle from specification to testing to deployment
- Work alongside other engineers to elevate technology and consistently apply best practices
- Contribute to product documentation and user manuals
- Provide recommendations for continuous improvement
- .NET Core, C#, ASP.NET API development
- S.O.L.I.D. object-oriented and related fundamental, clean code design principles
- Demonstrable understanding of the fundamental design principles and patterns behind scalable, clean architectures
- Extensive experience creating testable code, unit and integration test suites, and integrating with automated testing platforms
- Test-driven development, mocking, assertion libraries, and various associated frameworks
- Experience designing, testing, building, and consuming APIs using either REST, GraphQL, web sockets, webhooks, etc.
- Distributed version control systems (Git preferred), associated tools, and usage patterns
- Agile product development lifecycle experience (Kanban, Scrum)
- Experience with Relational, Document, Object, and/or Graph databases and ORM technologies
- Experience with service-oriented, distributed systems, microservice architectural design patterns,
- Containerization, orchestration, and cloud-native software architecture concepts
- Experience with enterprise CI/CD and DevOps concepts and build automation technologies
- Comfortable working in a command-line environment, Linux and Windows
- Familiarity with Azure, Amazon Web Services, or Google Cloud Platform and their supporting applications in a distributed cloud-based environment
- React, Webpack, Babel, or other leading-edge web technologies
- Knowledge of the Food Safety, Food Manufacturing, or Agriculture domain
If you’re interested, please submit your application here: https://share.hsforms.com/1c4NH7PMHTResP8_px-hs7w53ohj