Do you want to build an international cloud product as part of a team of other full stack developers? If yes, then we might have the right job for you.
To be more specific: Currently we are looking for a Full Stack Web Developer to grow the team working in our Milano’s Office.
At the moment our toolbox includes stuff like C#, React, SQL, Node.js, RabbitMQ, Heroku, AWS, GIT, and Azure. But we constantly evolve, and so does our technology – so perhaps you can bring some new things to the table?
We believe strongly in:
- Continuous Delivery and short feedback loops
- Having fun at work
- Measuring customer impact of our work
- Cross-functional teams with lots of influence and autonomy
Please ask us about any of these topics when we meet – we love a good discussion.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Proficient in English. We are many nationalities so it’s important you can communicate in English and are used to work in both local and distributed teams.
- An expert in building web applications and you know your way around both server side and client side code.
- Curious and excited to learn new things and solve tricky issues in the simplest possible way. You also strive to help your colleagues when they need it.
- Motivated by taking a new feature all the way from inception, through research, design, development, and deployment up until it’s actually being used by our customers. It’s our ambition that you get to deploy code to production on your first work day.
TeamSystem Cloud Division is building a new and exciting product, Reviso, that will take accounting – the language of business – and make it easy to learn and accessible – so business owners and their accountants can talk together, in the same language.