We are looking for a Full Stack Developer to join our growing and demanding team.
You will be responsible for analysis, design and implementation of enterprise solutions based on the
newest technologies. Cloud architectures and services will be a big focus of the team activities, and you will be required to
keep up with the technical evolution of the cloud platforms and stacks. Studying and following
certification paths will be encouraged and supported greatly.
To apply you must:
- Have 2 to 5 years of relevant work experience in object oriented programming (Python, Node.js, Java, .Net);
- Have a Bachelor or Master Degree in Computer Science, Computer Science Engineering or in other scientific disciplines
- Review requirements and translate them into efficient applicationsand architecture;
- Have HTML5 / CSS3 experience;
- Familiarity with server-side MVC web frameworks;
- Experience in building and designing a relational database (MySQL, SQL Server or Oracle).
We considera a plus:
- Expertise with cloud technologies (Azure, AWS, GCP);
- Experience in working with Docker, Kubernetes and other container-based solutions.
Here is what we offer too:
- Ongoing learning and training experiences
- Product and intellectual property development
- Multidisciplinary team
- Results-driven approach: we measure you the results you achieve and you organize your time accordingly. We value work-life balance
- Health insurance