You will be providing high-quality solutions by coding, testing, debugging, documenting and maintaining programs. You will also be developing and modifying moderately complex information systems involving most phases of systems analysis and programming. You will analyze, code, test and document programs and enhancements. You will provide program and system level estimates. You will also conduct code walkthroughs to assure quality of programs developed by other associates. You will provide system support.
What We Are Looking For:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems or related field.
- A minimum of five (5) years of Java development experience along with good analysis and trouble-shooting skills are required.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to explain complex technical issues in business terms.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.