Tecsys is a team of 600+ dynamic individuals who care about a job well done. We empower good companies to be great. From our first days more than 35 years ago, we have worked with pragmatic organizations who needed supply chain tools to realize their growth aspirations. We believe that growing organizations that have been good stewards should have every opportunity to reach their goals. All that’s missing is you.
You are a frontend leader and you are passionate about crafting the best user experience. You know how to leverage these technologies and your always keep up with technology trends. You are excited to become part of our UX process and would love to participate in the research, design, and development stages? You will work with our current team of UX, UI and frontend professionals, and collaborate with our various product teams to build the next generation of the UX/UI of our software ecosystem. You will be on board for an exciting journey with a fun, passionate and creative team that is dedicated to equiping our customers for success in a rapidly changing omni-channel world.
How will you contribute to the team effort?
- Leverage your skills and experience to build and maintain our next generation of responsive user-friendly web applications;
- Actively participate in a collaborative environment that encourages your input and leadership throughout our interactions with the project teams;
- Actively collaborate with developers by participating in peer coding and code review, all in the pursuit of improvement and continuous learning;
- Closely collaborate with Designers to offer technical assessments and to help bring their designs to life;
- Break the technical boundaries and innovate by working with the backend developers to accomplish the best user experience possible;
- Assess technical feasibility by researching solutions and building proof of concepts;
- Help the teams by prototyping user behaviors to facilitate communication and understanding of the features;
- Contribute to our Design System by being a key contributor to the design and the conception of the component library;
- Leverage your skills and experience as a key contributor to evolve our existing processes and tools, to improve efficiency and reduce complexity in our day to day work;
- Share your experience and collaboration skills by being a key resource through supporting and coaching developers, so we can mature our frontend expertise;
- Being part of the UX Solutions team, you will be encouraged to contribute and give feedback throughout the UX process.
We are looking for someone who has:
- Strong experience with semantic HTML, CSS and cross browser compatibility;
- Experience with web accessibility (WCAG 2.1 and A/AA );
- Deep understanding of responsive design techniques for desktop, tablets & mobile;
- Excellent understanding and practical expertise of REST services and architecture;
- Experience working with Git and NPM;
- Experience with CSS architecture, we use BEM;
- Experience with CSS preprocessor, we use SASS and PostCSS;
- Experience with build tools, we use Webpack;
- Experience with linters, we use EsLint and Stylelint;
- Experience with Web Components;
- Experience with Unit test framework, we use Jest;
- Experience with Typescript;
- Experience with Progressive Web Application;
- Experience with continuous integration/continuous delivery, we use GitLab-CI;
- Strong appreciation and understanding of user centered design;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- College or university degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering.