The candidate will be responsible for the design and development and maintenance of ‘as-a-service’ test harness
to integrate with Continuous Integration and Deployment pipelines to validate workloads across public/private
cloud and hybrid infrastructure aligning with Teradata’s cloud-first strategy. The role requires expertise/knowledge
in cloud technologies such as AWS, Azure, GCP, CloudStack, VMware, etc., and technologies like Python and
Kubernetes. This position will report to the Engineering Manager.
• Develop and maintain test harness services and drive-through integration into CI pipelines across different
• Develop services and automations in python.
• Provision infrastructure on Kubernetes, support test executions in On-premise, AWS, Azure, and GCP.
• 3+ years of programming experience in the quality and DevOps area.
• Tech in Computer Science or related.
• Experience in Python for application development.
• Kubernetes Infrastructure and Application management automation.
• Cloud technologies such as CloudStack, VMware, AWS, AZURE, GCP, etc.
• DevOps tool stack: Jenkins, GitHub, Ansible, etc.
• Experience in Database scripting and query optimization.
• Experience in Log management using ELK & Kibana.
• Exposure to Agile development model and corresponding tracking tools like JIRA.
• Knowledge of code coverage and Coverity tools.
• Perl/Shell/Java scripting is an added advantage.
What we offer you:
• Highly Competitive Mayor and Minor Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance.
• Teradata’s Pension Plan with 50% matching.
• Monthly Food and Restaurant Vouchers.
• Performance bonus aligned with your annual salary.
• Vacation days, Christmas bonus, and vacation bonus above the law standard