TickX, the search engine for experiences, is a rapidly growing, innovative and well-funded start-up focused on becoming the destination to search, compare and book experiences (events, attractions & films).
To continue achieving our rapid growth we’re looking for a Lead Front End Developer to join our growing team.
That sounds great, what will you need from me?
- A technically sound, problem solving, go getter.
- Experience of leading projects and taking full ownership of delivery
- Someone who thrives in a fast paced continuous deployment environment
- Knowledge and experience with PHP and MYSQL
That sounds just like myself! What will I get in return?
- A real chance to take full ownership of a product and influence
- New offices in Manchester’s Spinningfields. Including games room, unlimited drinks/sweets and fruit etc.
- Share options
- Great work life balance and flexible working hours
- Fast career progression opportunities
Get in touch for a chat with firstname.lastname@example.org
TickX is the smarter way to buy event tickets. Compare prices from 50+ ticket sellers to get the best deal. Find tickets for sold out shows. Search over 125,000 music, comedy, theatre & club events across the UK (www.tickx.co.uk), Ireland (www.tickx.ie) and Spain (www.tickx.es) with more countries coming soon.
HOW TICKX WORKS
▸ Search by location, venue, artist or by date
▸ Compare prices from 50+ leading ticket sellers to find the best deals
▸ Buy direct via the website or app, with #NoAddedFees
▸ Plan your journey with Citymapper, UBER and maps integrated
▸ Create your own wishlist with MyTickX and never miss price drops
▸ Track the artists and venues you love and keep up to date with new listings.
AS FEATURED IN Music Week // Musically // Techworld // The Tab // Virgin // Yorkshire Post // Manchester Evening News // The Herald // & Many more
USER REVIEWS ***** 'The new Skyscanner for events' *****'One stop shop. Simple. Brilliant!' *****'Fast becoming the most used app on my handset. Clinical at finding events' TickX is an exciting young brand which embodies our approach to challenge the norm and go up against big rivals' Lohan Presencer, CEO Ministry of Sound.
Well what are you waiting for?
Download TickX now or check us out online at tickx.co.uk and start saving on the events you love to go to! Instagram: TickX_ Twitter: TickX_ Facebook: search 'TickX' in your toolbar