Do you want the opportunity to become an integral part of a fast growing team in a global company, with lots of opportunities to contribute, collaborate and grow?
Tigerspike is an AWS Partner Network Advanced Tier Consulting Partner and one of the most recognised specialist enterprise mobility companies in the world.
We have 10 offices around the world and now expanding our team of Front End Engineers in Wroclaw.
So, if you love technology, have a passion for innovation and thrive in a team-based environment then read on…
Tell me More!
We take our client’s visions from concept to release in as little as eight weeks and often work together to evolve products for years.
You will have the opportunity to research, design, implement, and deliver software and be involved in the entire SDLC process, contributing your ideas and shaping multiple projects as they progress.
Initially, you’ll work on the Emirates Airline website, meaning your work will be seen by millions of users.
Once this project has finished you’ll gain experience with industries that range from NGOs to Healthcare and have the opportunity to nurture products and see them through to completion and into maintenance.
You’ll work with talented and passionate people, who love what they do, in an informal, yet high energy office.
What experience/ skills do you need?
- Extensive experience as a Front End Engineer, designing and implementing software solutions using Node.js, JQuery or React
- CSS, HTML and Sass skills
- The ability to drive the development forward and be able to translate business requirements into pragmatic solutions
- A solid history of constantly improving your own knowledge and skills as well as improving processes for your organisation
- Proficiency with git when collaborating on code bases
- The confidence and passion to work in a client facing role, offering a consultative approach to development
- Skills in securing data in transit and at rest using a variety of encryption techniques
- Experience with REStful API services
- An understanding of architectural choices, including the trade-offs for each
- Practical experience in Continuous Integration and writing highly testable code, simplifying Unit Tests
- Knowledge of Scrum or Kanban
A bonus if you also have…
- Experience on another platform (e.g. Android or iOS)
- Working knowledge of AWS
- Previous leadership experience, managing/mentoring and motivating others to improve
What’s in it for you?
Empowerment – to be autonomous within a team that is passionate to deliver quality
Professional Growth – we know you’re happiest when you’re learning new things, so you’ll be given an annual allowance to spend on your professional growth such as attending a conference or taking a course. It’s like a makeover for your mind!
Architecture – author and critique software designs and architectures
Mentorship – a chance to mentor and support other members of your team, providing technical leadership and advice
Collaboration – you’ll work in a multi-disciplinary global team to create high-quality software
Innovation – our monthly ‘Transmogrification Day’ allows us to take a break from client work to spend time playing with the latest tech and improving our tools and techniques
Quality – ensure the quality of your teams work through pair programming, code reviews, unit tests and test automation
Tigerspike values health and wellbeing by offering:
- An annual allowance to spend on your personal growth such as learning French, pottery or even attending a wine tasting course
- A Sportscard
- Spontaneous plank and stretch breaks
- Free fruit daily
Some of the other benefits we offer include:
- 25 days’ holiday (in addition to all public holidays) + a bonus day for your birthday!
- Monthly mobile phone allowance
- The opportunity to work remotely when you need to
- Free lunch and drinks every Friday
- The chance to work on different projects in our other offices (Sydney, Melbourne, Tokyo, Dubai, Singapore, New York etc.)
Who are we?
Tigerspike is a digital services company improving people’s lives through technology. Focusing on strategy, experience design, development and systems integration, our work is hinged on five key values: Transparency, Resilience, Problem-solving, Energy and Curiosity. We have a reputation for innovation and creating long-term partnerships with customers such as Emirates, American Express, The United Nations, Westfield, ADP and New Look.
Our People are our culture and that is what makes us unique. Founded in 2003 with a team spanning 10 global offices and counting, we are excited to continue supporting businesses #TheTigerspikeWay.
*We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.*