Tipster Service GmbH supports one of the leading betting providers in Germany. Across Europe, we currently support several hundred locations, with an upward tendency. Tipster Ltd. has been active on the market since 2010 and has since established itself in the booming environment field of sports betting.
We love sports with all its facets just as much as our customers do. We are proud to be considered a pioneer in innovation and individuality by both our betting clients and our B2B customers.
You will be working in a professional and relaxed atmosphere where we foster an open and direct communication.
To support our goals, we are looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer to support and enhance the specialized server infrastructures of our customers.
With our wide range of IT services and products, we specialize in planning, installing and maintaining communication systems in the sports betting and gaming sector.
You will work in small teams and have the opportunity to contribute own ideas to the design of our products.
At our location in Cologne, a modern, trendy loft office awaits you. Here we offer our growing team enough space to feel comfortable. The combination of freedom and personal responsibility creates ideal conditions for creativity and productivity.
You have a degree in computer science or a related field and have already gained some work experience? You are good at learning new technologies and finding solutions quickly? You enjoy working with remote teams and you have a very good command of written and spoken English? Then we are the right fit for you!
- Installation, configuration and maintenance of Linux servers
- Design and realization of the future infrastructure
- Network and system monitoring with Icinga2 and the TICK stack
- Planning and implementation of rollouts
- Several years of professional experience in the field of server administration
- Very good knowledge of the Linux operating system and of Debian in particular
- Significant experience with Proxmox Virtual Environment
- Confident mastery of containers (LXC, Docker) as well as their orchestration (Docker Swarm, Kubernetes)
- Extensive experience with MySQL (replication, Galera Cluster) and system automation (Ansible)
- Deep understanding of the essential network protocols and VPN technologies
- Very good command of German and English, both written and spoken
- Team-oriented and highly committed with flexible working hours in a dynamic work environment[SL1]
WHAT WE OFFER
- Exciting perspectives in a dynamic and success-oriented environment
- A structured introduction as well as a regular and open exchange with your team leaders
- A relaxed working atmosphere and a cooperative interaction among teams
- A future-proof job in an expanding company
- Performance-based salary
- A feel-good package including: modern office equipment, free drinks, Wednesday breakfast buffet, company sports, job bike, training opportunities and regular team events
We are looking forward to receiving your complete application documents including your personal details, salary expectations and your earliest possible starting date. Please send this by e-mail to: email@example.com.