Tipster Service GmbH supports one of the leading betting providers in Germany. Across Europe, we currently support several hundred locations, with an upward tendency. Tipster Ltd. has been active on the market since 2010 and has since established itself in the booming environment field of sports betting.
We love sports with all its facets just as much as our customers do. We are proud to be considered a pioneer in innovation and individuality by both our betting clients and our B2B customers.
You will be working in a professional and relaxed atmosphere where we foster an open and direct communication.
To support our goals, we are looking for an experienced Software Developer to assist in the development of our software products.
With our wide range of IT services and products, we specialize in planning, installing and maintaining communication systems in the sports betting and gaming sector.
You will work in small teams and have the opportunity to contribute own ideas to the design of our products.
At our location in Cologne, a modern, trendy loft office awaits you. Here we offer our growing team enough space to feel comfortable. The combination of freedom and personal responsibility creates ideal conditions for creativity and productivity.
You have a degree in computer science or a related field and have already gained some work experience? You are good at learning new technologies and finding solutions quickly? You enjoy working with remote teams and you have a very good command of written and spoken English? Then we are the right fit for you!
- In close cooperation with the product management team, you will develop solutions for complex problems.
- Together with your colleagues, you will integrate new software components into the existing infrastructure.
- You will familiarize yourself with current technologies and implement them on a project basis. You also advise your colleagues on how to apply these technologies.
- As an expert, you offer good advise to clients and colleagues alike in project-specific contexts.
- You are responsible for the lifecycle of the software you design – from the initial technical concept to the deployment and administration.
- You have a strong understanding of modern client/server technologies.
- Thanks to your excellent programming skills in at least one high-level language (Go/C++/Java/Python) you are able to write code that is easy to maintain, understandable and tested.
- You are aware that when talking about branching, merging and rebasing, these aren‘t maneuvers in indoor chess, and working with decentralized version control systems (GIT) does not cause you to break out in a sweat.
- You have realized that the road to software delivery is long, and you don’t want to risk detours: Automation and CI/CD are common tools for you.
- You can relate “Toy Story” to penguins and you are experienced in operating a computer from the shell (Bash).
- The orchestration of virtual machines and containers (Docker) does not create any trouble for you.
- You have a very good command of German and English, both written and spoken.
- GIT, Docker, Protocol Buffers, gRPC, HTTP/REST
- Web development with React, Vue.js etc.
- Desktop applications and self-service terminals with C++/Qt
- Backends in C++/Qt, Go, C#, mySQL, Redis, Apache Kafka, RabbitMQ
WHAT WE OFFER
- Exciting perspectives in a dynamic and success-oriented environment
- A structured introduction as well as a regular and open exchange with your team leaders
- A relaxed working atmosphere and a cooperative interaction among teams
- A future-proof job in an expanding company
- Performance-based salary
- A feel-good package including: modern office equipment, free drinks, Wednesday breakfast buffet, company sports, job bike, training opportunities and regular team events
We are looking forward to receiving your complete application documents including your personal details, salary expectations and your earliest possible starting date. Please send this by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.