iOS and Android and Front-end Domain
– Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
– Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable code.
– Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application.
– Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
– Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
– Lead junior developers or outsourcing vendors.
– BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject or experience.
– 10+ years of software development experience (for a Junior a bit less)
– Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect applications to back-end services.
– Strong knowledge of iOS UI design principles (HIG), patterns (e.g. MVVM), and best practices.
– Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git and Subversion.
– Familiarity with continuous integration.