You are a generalist who has a deep understanding of what it takes to create a robust mission critical and secure website. You are at ease using PHP and MVC Frameworks, APIs to construct the backbone of web applications. You speak in SQL scripts. You have a habit of writing tests for every functionality you write. You have experimented deployment of web application on Amazon AWS. Then you are the perfect fit.
What types of projects you will work on?
- Build new features based on the product roadmap
- Creating and maintaining the application on multiple platforms (linux, android) based on customers’ requests
- Work as a part of a team and respect coding and documentation guidelines
Your Day to Day
- PHP5; other languages a plus
- Yii Framework or equivalent (MVC, Symfony)
- MySQL, Postgresql or other relational databases
- Open Source APIs
- Git, GitHub
- Functional Knowledge of Linux
Your Skills & Experience
- Software engineering degree or ‘’I taught myself everything and I kick a**’’ degree
- 5 years of PHP back-end development
- Experience building modular code with leading web MVC frameworks
- Capacity to work on entire web software stack (from Linux to CSS tools)
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills with the ability to manage multiple projects
- Self-starter with a lot of initiative; we won’t be watching your every move, show us what you’ve got
- Very good at what you do, but humble about it
You believe in our culture & values
Forget about suits, ties and 9 to 5. TrackTik is one of the most dynamic and fastest growing software firms in Montreal, selling its cutting-edge workforce management solutions to customers all over the world.
Join our team, where fun meets performance, results and flexibility. If you are motivated to make a difference and thrive on teamwork, creativity and problem solving, we want you as part of our family.
TrackTik is an intuitive security workforce management platform providing actionable insight through integrated field operation and back office solutions.
Our Mission is to develop & provide innovative SaaS solutions to help organizations worldwide compete and succeed in their industry. To achieve our mission we've created a workplace of enjoyment, flexibility and constant contribution in a fun environment. We believe that engaged employees bring everything they have to work every day to make a difference and drive the success of our clients.
We challenge ourselves to continually innovate, be more efficient and develop best practices to exceed our client's expectations in a constant changing environment; that's OUR day-to-day.