For more than 27 years, here at Trask, we have been supplying cutting-edge technologies to change the lives of millions of people for the better. Our domains are, for example, intelligent automation, cloud, or API economics. We help doctors to detect cancer growths, help cars to communicate with the outside world or offer paperless services to banks and insurance companies. Join us and work with the best experts on the market.
At Trask, we build strong partnerships with our clients, especially in the areas of banking and fintech, insurance, industry, telecommunications, and utilities.
If you like working on interesting transformation projects, using cutting-edge technologies, with opportunities to further your education and learn from other colleagues, do not hesitate and let us know about you.
What can you expect?
- Application / product design and development.
- Cooperation in an agile team, communication in English
- Collaboration on Automation of IT and Data processes
- Communication with customers – You will present your work.
- Professional support with the analysis and design of the solution concept for a specific client
- Cooperation on technology delivery and implementation of the final solution
Who’s our ideal candidate?
- You are an active, independent, structured, and reliable person
- You have a University Degree in Mathematics, Technology, or Economics You can program very well in Python.
- You have experience with the Azure Cloud environment (Azure DevOps, Databricks, Azure Pipelines, Azure Kubernetes Services, Azure App Insights, Docker)
- You orient yourself in relational and non-relational database systems (Azure PostgreSQL, Azure Blob Storage) and Backend web applications in Python (FastAPI)
- Experience with the development of deep learning models and ML projects is a bonus.
In return, we will offer you:
- A team of experts who have a similar mindset as you. Option to work independently and at the same time have the support of a larger team. Combined work from home and in the offices, the possibility of working from home office.
- 5 weeks off and 3 sick days
- Professional trainings and conferences, e-learning within Udemy and Pluralsight, online language courses.
- Benefits of your choice: multisport, pension, pharmacy shopping, tickets, experiences.