Join a company making a difference every day!
Excellent Remote Opportunity!
The Data Developer will be responsible for working closely with the Business Technology team to code and deliver end-to-end features on Power BI with focus on quality, reliability, and performance.
*Will consider Hybrid or Remote schedule*
Roles & Responsibilities
- Work with Azure SQL and PowerBI.
- Work on complex technical or architectural design.
- Become part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged.
- Creation of complex dashboards.
- Writing SQL code used in Power BI.
- Strong problem solving, T-SQL, SSIS packages, DAX formulas and debugging skills.
- Agile development methodologies
- SaaS development.
Qualifications & Experience
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science or related technical experience.
- 3+ years of experience in PowerBI and SQL Server.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-driven & pro-active.
- RESTful API design & implementation.
- Cloud services developed over Microsoft Azure.
- Python knowledge a plus.
- Azure Data Factory and Azure Data Lake Storage knowledge a plus.
- Good understanding of Data integration, Data Quality, and data architecture.
- Experience creating calculated fields using DAX and Power Query transformations.
- Hands-on development, with a willingness to troubleshoot and solve complex problem.
What We Offer
Not just a career… but a career path to success! Trinity Solar offers you a career in one of the fastest growing fields in the country. A career with Trinity Solar is a path to personal and professional growth with a company who truly values its employees. Our employees enjoy…
- competitive compensation,
- comprehensive benefits which include medical,
- life insurance,
- employee assistance program,
- paid training,
- a generous PTO program,
- a 401k plan supported by a company match,
- the satisfaction of knowing they are working for an organization leading the way in clean energy initiatives
- and much MORE!
Since 1994, Trinity Solar has proudly provided energy with integrity to families in our area. Trinity started in the solar industry with two core fundamental principles, to make renewable energy accessible and to make the solar journey seamless. These guiding beliefs have led Trinity Solar to become the United States largest privately-held residential solar installer, composed of more than 1,700 team members and boasting over 70,000 installations. Currently, Trinity offers solar installation in Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, New Jersey, New York, Massachusetts, Maryland, Pennsylvania, and Rhode Island.
Trinity Solar is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Consistent with that goal, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
For immediate consideration, please email your resume to [email protected]