Join a company making a difference every day!
Excellent Remote Opportunity!
The Senior Full Stack Developer will be responsible for providing support to various applications.
*Will consider Hybrid or Remote schedule*
Roles & Responsibilities
- Expert in developing of Single Page Applications (SPA)
- Strong knowledge of Software architecture design patterns and should be able to recommend development best practices for software development.
- Strong knowledge of network fundamentals: protocols, Security Certificates, web applications security patterns/concepts.
- Expert level knowledge of Relational Database Management, queries, and stored procedures.
- Experience of designing and developing prototypes, and proofs of concepts (POCs).
Qualifications & Experience
- 5+ years of experience in developing Singe-Page Applications using front end technologies such as HTML, CSS, jQuery, TypeScript.
- 7 years of experience developing Restful SOAP web services using Web API’s & .NET Core
- The ability to quickly learn new technical skills and grasp new concepts.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and project concurrently and work in fast paced environment.
- Knowledge of cloud technologies is desired
- Knowledge of No-SQL databases is a plus.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Must have attention to details and deadline oriented.
- Must have analytical and problem-solving skills and mentor Junior developers
What We Offer
Not just a career… but a career path to success! Trinity Solar offers you a career in one of the fastest growing fields in the country. A career with Trinity Solar is a path to personal and professional growth with a company who truly values its employees. Our employees enjoy…
- competitive compensation,
- comprehensive benefits which include medical,
- life insurance,
- employee assistance program,
- paid training,
- a generous PTO program,
- a 401k plan supported by a company match,
- the satisfaction of knowing they are working for an organization leading the way in clean energy initiatives
- and much MORE!
Since 1994, Trinity Solar has proudly provided energy with integrity to families in our area. Trinity started in the solar industry with two core fundamental principles, to make renewable energy accessible and to make the solar journey seamless. These guiding beliefs have led Trinity Solar to become the United States largest privately-held residential solar installer, composed of more than 1,700 team members and boasting over 70,000 installations. Currently, Trinity offers solar installation in Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, New Jersey, New York, Massachusetts, Maryland, Pennsylvania, and Rhode Island.
Trinity Solar is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Consistent with that goal, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
For immediate consideration, please email your resume to [email protected]