We are looking for an experienced Full Stack Software Engineer for a new consumer content team, focused on building scalable consumer facing web products. In this role you will have the opportunity to be part of an entirely new team, building and showcasing consumer content for Trustpilot – a well-established brand that has millions of monthly visitors. Be a founding member of our newly established autonomous and cross-functional product team. This new team will be a key driver for our consumer focused growth strategy.
In your role, you will:
- Work in a cross-functional “full ownership” team alongside Product & Design, where you will take part in every step of the process of building consumer content from ideation and design to architecture, code, deployment and maintenance
- Closely partner with product managers, designers and other engineers to deliver simple yet high impact designs and solutions which impact millions of users.
- Play a key part in defining and pursuing the team’s overall engineering improvements/initiatives both in the back and front end.
- Demonstrate solid knowledge of software engineering principles and best practices and their application within our technology stack, whilst focusing on continuous optimizations/iterations using an methodical approach
- Own projects from beginning to end and taking ownership of technical solutions.
We are looking for people with:
- Experience with Restful APIs, architecture and integrations
- Experience with AWS cloud ecosystem or similar cloud technologies.
- Knowledge and experience of Content Management System (CMS) integrations would be an added plus. Contentful or similar.
- Experience of leading engineering best practices (CI/CD, configuration management, test automation, observability, release management).
- The ability to scope and implement individual-level technical solutions with minimal guidance to meet business objectives, whilst ensuring quality of code across the product.
- Motivation to deliver quality results in an agile, collaborative, ever-evolving environment.
- Enthusiasm for learning, both on their own and within a team, as well as the wish to communicate their own learnings to others.