We are seeking a Security Operations Engineer to enable us to continue to advance the security of our products, our data, our infrastructures, our people and protect our brand and reputation.
This is a wide-ranging role at a fantastic time of growth and an ability to propel important work streams which could range from supporting the build out of our threat hunting and operations capabilities, improving our playbooks and breach response, to Cloud anomaly detection and response.
This is a great opportunity to learn and develop within a forward-thinking DevSecOps focused team. You’ll be provided with technical training for all security tools we use and ‘learn on the job’.
In Your Role, You Will:
- Enhance our Security Operations capabilities and abilities to threat hunt
- Work closely with other team members and the Senior SecOps Engineer on roadmap planning and delivery
- Run with incidents and investigations into alerts
- Keep up to date with current security trends, advisories, publications and security research across the industry
- Contribute to facilitate an awesome culture of trust by engaging across the business, evangelising Security across both tech and non-tech areas
We Are Looking For:
- Keen interest in security, with the want to develop.
- Experience in SIEM or SOAR
- Knowledge of the MITRE ATT&CK Framework or common attack and response methods
- Previous experience with incident response in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of Cloud environments AWS primarily
- Python experience preferred