Undostres is a leader in the mobile payments space in Mexico. Our app, the first in the country,
allows users anywhere to conduct their business on the phone with a single click, such as paying
bills, buying movie tickets, and topping up prepaid phones. The app is fully integrated to allow
credit card and PayPal payments.
We are seeking exceptional full-stack developers to join our team in Mexico, working to build out
the app’s capabilities and user base.
Degree: B.Tech or related careers.
Roles and responsibilities:
● Designing scalable applications and defining/refining technical architecture.
● Developing, documenting and testing internal and external APIs, creating automated
feedback mechanisms, and creating and maintaining the roadmap for future API
● Tracking performance and reliability of our APIs to meet promised SLAs.
● Helping define user experience and its integration with underlying data sources and
● Owning the end-to-end product responsibility: from requirement gathering and roadmap
development up to release.
● Decomposing complex business problems and creating maintainable and future-proof
● Driving continuous improvements in the development process and finding ways to
enhance development productivity.
Special knowledge needed for the position:
● 1 to 3 years of work experience with strong computer engineering fundamentals.
● Expertise in one or more object-oriented programming language (e.g., Python, Go, Java,
● Experience with large-scale distributed storage and database systems (SQL or NoSQL, e.g.
● Hands-on experience building end-to-end product systems.
● Good architectural & database design skills.
● Strong coding, data structures, and algorithm design.
● The ability to produce bug-free and production-grade code.
● Hands-on experience with an array of technologies, including frameworks (MVC/ Backend/
Frontend/APIs), relational databases, caches, queues, unix, server performance tuning,
and async processing.
● An understanding of optimized web app construction and experience with caching and
other scaling techniques.
Benefits of being part of UnDosTres
● Entrepreneurial and innovation environment.
● Work with a multicultural team of passionate problem solvers, just like you.
● Competitive salary according to experience.
● Higher legal benefits, such as: Major and Minor Medical Expenses Insurance,
pantry vouchers, superior vacations and bonuses, dental policy and more.
● Workplace in CDMX where you will enjoy our creative and fun facilities.
Answer the next test: https://forms.gle/z22yhkBRnKKePQpu8
Send your Cv (resume) firstname.lastname@example.org