VASCO is a global leader in trusted security with two-factor authentication, transaction data signing, document e-signature and identity management solutions designed for all businesses and government agencies. VASCO also secures access to data and applications in the cloud and provides a robust toolset for application developers to easily integrate security functions into their web-based and mobile applications. More than 10,000 customers in 100 countries rely on VASCO to secure access, manage identities, verify transactions, simplify document signing and protect high value assets and systems.
About VASCO Data Security
As a developer you will participate in the design, development and maintenance of security-related mobile applications and other software components built here in VASCO R&D office based in Bordeaux (France). What you code will be used by millions of users throughout the world in domains such as banking, gaming, social networking or enterprise security. You will join a dynamic and reactive team of about 20 engineers dedicated to make the world more secure. You will get to work using agile methodologies with daily scrums and continuous integration.
We target the major mobile platforms (iOS, Android, Windows Phone) so you will have the chance to play around with a huge number of technologies. We also work on specific hardware devices such as Bluetooth Low-Energy dongles or smart card readers.
What you need to have:
- Some kind of degree in computer science.
- 3+ years of experience in mobile app development.
- A working brain for solving problems proactively.
- Good communication skills in English.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Great team spirit.
What you need to love:
- Understanding mobile application architecture, best practices and patterns.
- Learning about strength and weaknesses of various mobile platforms.
- Acquiring knowledge about mobile application security.
- Fast paced development cycles
- Short deadlines
- Free coffee
Interested? Apply here!