Join Veeam Team!
The Veeam® team invites you to work together on Veeam’s products in a modern and friendly environment in Prague.
We create software products for data protection, management, backup and recovery. Our solutions help banks and manufacturers, hotels and hospitals, airports and air companies to keep their data protected and always available. To name a few, Hard Rock Hotel and Casino, Gatwick Airport, Telefonica Germany, Telecom Italia, Porsche Informatik, L’Oréal Denmark, Volvo Car BeLux are using Veeam products.
Overall, we have 450,000+ customers around the globe.
We provide solutions for Microsoft Azure and Office 365, Amazon and Google public clouds. We help to protect Active Directory, Exchange, SharePoint, SQL, Oracle and PostgreSQL servers and databases. We support VMware vSphere, Microsoft Hyper-V and Nutanix virtualization platforms, Windows and Linux operating systems.
We leverage cutting-edge technologies to develop the most simple, flexible, reliable and powerful solutions in the industry. These challenging tasks are addressed by 4,500+ employees in 35+ offices over the world.
About our team
We work with Azure/Office 365, Amazon and Google public clouds; Active Directory, Exchange, SharePoint, SQL, Oracle PostgreSQL servers, and databases; VMware vSphere, Microsoft Hyper-V virtualization platforms; Windows and Linux operating systems; and many other technologies forming the core of the modern IT-world.
A Backend С# Developer will strengthen one of the teams responsible for products for data backup and replication in virtual, physical, and cloud environments.
Technologies we work with:
- Latest C# (and a bit of C++, C++CLI), REST, PowerShell
- .NET Framework 4.7.2 (moving to .NET 6)
- Visual Studio 2022, Rider
- Microsoft TFS, Git, Jenkins, TeamCity
- Azure, Office 365, Amazon, Google
- Exchange, SharePoint, Active Directory, SQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL
Your tasks will include:
- Developing and supporting one of Veeam products: Veeam Backup for Office 365, Veeam Backup for Microsoft Azure and Veeam Backup & Replication
- Communicating with other participants of the product development process
- Participating in planning and creating the features for your products
- Training and development of new team members
What we expect from you:
- Good knowledge of C# language
- A deep understanding of the Windows platform (.NET, Win API), data structures and algorithms
- Advanced knowledge of Windows or Linux operating systems
- Knowledge of English, enough to communicate with international team
- Open and flexible mind, common sense, clear logic, analytical skills, ability to work in a team
Will be an advantage:
- Experience in the development for public clouds Microsoft Azure, Office 365
- Experience in the development for Microsoft Exchange, SharePoint, Active Directory, SQL Server, Oracle, PostgreSQL
- Experience in a commercial development of products for the mass market
- Excellent professional and career opportunities in the international team of talented and energetic people
- Competitive salary and regular pay rises, welcome bonus in the amount of 2 monthly gross salaries
- Generous benefits package from the very first day of your employment including: premium healthcare program for you and your children, sick days, additional payments for sick leave, meal tickets, MultiSport card, public transport pass, cell phone contract, Cafeteria Benefit Plan – an additional annual budget that you can spend on a variety of benefits such as travel, sport, wellness, education and many more
- Flexible working hours, no bureaucracy or formalism
- Professional trainings and education, including courses and conferences, English & Czech classes, internal meetups and unlimited access to online library
- Work permit assistance & relocation package for non-Prague candidates: a one-time additional salary payment
Please note: If the applicant is permanently present outside of the Czech Republic, Veeam reserves the right to refuse to consider the application for a job. Remote job is only possible in case the employee is located in the Czech Republic.