Your tasks will include:
– “Deep diving” into our products, technology and profession.
– Analysing software requirements.
– Testing one or several Veeam products.
– Communicating with other participants of the product development process.
– Evaluating test results, maintaining defects database.
This job is for you, if YOU are:
– A graduate or a senior student of a technical university who dreams of a job in IT.
– Looking for your first job in IT or already working as a test engineer, software developer or system administrator.
– Willing to grow professionally in the software testing field.
– Interested in technology and you have an advanced knowledge of Windows or Linux operating systems.
– Curious, attentive and tend to note flaws in everything around you.
– An open-minded person with common sense and clear logic.
– A fast learner (passionate eyes outweigh knowledge gaps) and you love interesting and challenging tasks.
– Friends with English language.
– Excellent professional and career opportunities in the international team of talented and energetic people.
– 60.000 – 90.000 CZK gross (based on result of technical interview).
– Welcome bonus (in amount of 2 monthly gross salaries).
– Generous benefits package from the very first day of your employment including: premium healthcare program for you and your children, sick days, additional payments for sick leave, meal tickets, MultiSport card, public transport pass, cell phone contract.
– Cafeteria Benefit Plan – an additional annual budget that you can spend on a variety of benefits such as travel, sport, wellness, education and many more.
– Flexible working hours, no bureaucracy or formalism.
– Professional trainings and education, including courses and conferences, English & Czech classes, internal meetups and unlimited access to online library
– Work permit assistance.
– Relocation package for non-Prague candidates: a one-time additional salary payment (only within Czech Republic).
Please note: If the applicant is permanently present outside of the Czech Republic, Veeam reserves the right to refuse to consider the application for a job. Remote job is only possible in case the employee is located in the Czech Republic.