– “Deep diving” into our products, technology and profession.
– Analysing software requirements.
– Testing one or several Veeam products.
– Participating in products’ creation and development at all stages of their life cycle.
– Communicating with other participants of the product development process.
– Evaluating test results, maintaining defects database.
– Participating in customer technical support processes.
– Technical education or passion for technology.
– 1-2 years of software testing experience.
– Advanced knowledge of Windows or Linux operating systems.
– Understanding of network technologies and systems (DNS, DHCP, basic network settings, etc.).
– Good understanding of software development principles and the QA role in this process.
– Open and flexible mind, common sense, clear logic, analytical skills.
– Desire to grow in the software testing field.
– Desire and ability to work in a team.
– Knowledge of English, enough to read technical documentation.
– Experience working with databases.
– Experience working with virtualization platforms.
– Experience in test automation.
– Excellent professional and career opportunities in the international team of talented and energetic people.
– Welcome bonus (in amount of 2 monthly gross salaries).
– Generous benefits package from the very first day of your employment including: premium healthcare program for you and your children, sick days, additional payments for sick leave, meal tickets, MultiSport card, public transport pass, cell phone contract.
– Cafeteria Benefit Plan – an additional annual budget that you can spend on a variety of benefits such as travel, sport, wellness, education and many more.
– Flexible working hours, no bureaucracy or formalism.
– Professional trainings and education, including courses and conferences, English & Czech classes, internal meetups and unlimited access to online library
– Work permit assistance.
– Relocation package for non-Prague candidates: a one-time additional salary payment (only within Czech Republic).
Please note: If the applicant is permanently present outside of the Czech Republic, Veeam reserves the right to refuse to consider the application for a job. Remote job is only possible in case the employee is located in the Czech Republic.